How Nehcra started their print or packaging design journey
This concert celebrates the bicentenary of Chopin's birth. Since this is one of many Chopin concerts this year, we would like to stand out from the crowd and get the attention we deserve.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Classical concert goers. Includes both young and old people. The leaflet will be displayed in the foyer of the concert hall and also distributed to stores throughout Dublin. We would like something that is eye catching and unique, but also attracting the right audience.
Please take some time to look at the files attached to garner more creative ideas. We are open to your original ideas but would also like to add our own caveat for your inspiration.
Open the file chopin book style.jpg and take a look at the cover page of this first edition of Chopin's music. Can you base the theme of this leaflet on this and mix it with some modern touches? Adding pictures and text as attached of course. You may also use colors as it doesn't have to be black and white.
Please download our file pack for photos and text
* It needs to be double sided.
* Front side needs to have his picture, venue information, date/time of concert, ticket prices, etc
* The size needs to be A5
* Needs to be easily printable, ie high resolution, colors
* We will need a bleed, will verify what exactly is needed.
* Back side as follows:
* Sponsor Logos
* If you can mask the photos so that the backgrounds are gone that would be a good option. You are allowed to edit the photos to a degree.