Lothery & Associates, LLC
Lothery & Associates, LLC is a communication training company that works with professionals, corporations and non-profit groups on developing effective communicators. We provide media training, presentation training, diversity training, and executive communication coaching. Our style is fun but professional, interactive, and engaging. Our clients transform right before our eyes, as they practice the tools and strategies we teach.
We are launching a video series called Prepare 2 Speak to help people practice at home. But the majority of our revenue is based on the in-person training we do in our offices.
We have a simultaneous contest running for another piece of collateral that should match this. Be sure to compete in both, as we are going for a consistent look.
We are sponsoring a conference called: Get Radical. The attendees are women 28-50 years old of varied ethnic backgrounds. They are attending because they want to feel empowered, excited, and inspired to do something radical to change the focus and course of their lives. They will be energetic, and ambitous.
This is a 4 x 6 card (dual sided) that is going to be on cocktail and coffee tables at the conference. On one side there should be a promotion of services and the videos. (see pictures on the website). On the other, whatever design you feel would be appropriate for the audience, plus a coupon to receive 10% off any training video. The promo code for the coupon should be RAD.
* some image representing the training video
* tagline, "Great communication makes the difference between where you are and where you want to be."
* company contact information: http://www.Lothery.com, info@Lothery.com, 202-470-4195
* exciting enough to make people want to go to the website and see a preview of the videos
* exciting enough to make people think about engaging in their own training session
Do not use:
* pink, purple, green
* picture of the founder: Karlyn Lothery (on website)
* cartoon graphics, photo graphics, artistic design
* any of the pictures attached or other royalty free pictures that are appropriate