Excellent submissions - great work by everyone, it was an exciting campaign. THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!
How Ckirin started their print or packaging design journey
Mrs. Maricopa County - Kirin Christianson
My brand is approachable, vibrant, savvy. I see the beauty in everyone and everything and I have a sunny disposition. I'm also an ambitious business woman who balances family, business, and volunteering in the community. I love to help mothers gain employment so they can provide for their families. I work with an amazing organization called Dress For Success. With them I help homeless women, women who have left abusive relationships, and seniors who are trying to suddenly support themselves. I also love glamour and beauty. And my family is my first love.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm competing to represent Arizona's married women. Think family friendly, with a glamorous bent. Keeping in mind my personal brand - approachable, vibrant, savvy.
- Final Must be saved in PDF using press quality settings
- Exact measurements = 7.5" x 10" in a portrait (vertical) orientation.
- Black and White only (bummer, I know....but that's why I need YOUR help and expertise).
- Digital files must be 300 dpi at size
* Please make the headshot (purple dress) the main focus
- include title (Mrs. Maricopa County),
- include name (Kirin Christianson),
- include Red Haute Mama logo (attached) and website - http://www.RedHauteMama.com
- include Integrative Health logo (attached) and website - http://www.myintegrativehealth.com
- include the Dress for Success logo (attached) and website - http://www.dressforsuccess.org
- **Bonus points if you can use a small photo of my "before" shot (short hair and braces) and write, "From Ordinary....." and then next to the purple dress (make a larger shot) write "....to Extraordinary!"
- Also write "Teaching women to look and feel amorous, glamorous, and flat out fabulous!"**
- I prefer clean and simple designs with some sort of "Wow" factor to them.
- Thank you so much! Really looking forward to what you come up with! Wishing you a beautiful day! Thanks again. Warmly,