Excellent, clean design and stayed true to brand. Plus fast!
How Robert Kisselburgh started their print or packaging design journey
Need a design of a 4 page newsletter template. I want part of the design to be static--header, 1st page left column, footer, and 4th page mailing label--while be able to edit articles and insert photos. The template either has to be in Pages or Acrobat InDesign as I'm working off a Mac.
Kisselburgh Law Firm
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need a design of a 4 page newsletter template. I want part of the design to be static with minor editorial changes--First page (title, left column), color scheme, and 4th page for the mailing label. Idea is to have two main articles and 3-4 small pieces.
The newsletter will focus on Personal Injury and you can view my website to get ideas of the look I want.
- 4 page newsletter template either in Pages or Acrobat InDesign.
- First page: Title with column on left for information; main portion to be article.
- First page: Name of the newsletter is "Robert's Law Talk."
- First page: Need volume and date (month/year)
- First page: Need place for picture of me
- First page: Left column needs to be information about what is in newsletter.
- First page: Also need information about law firm (Kisselburgh Law Firm, website (http://www.KisselburghLaw.com) and contact information (Mississippi Injury Law Firm, 601-936-4040, 877-601-4040). Could also do in a footer depending on look.
- First page: One main article which can continue over into page 2 or 3.
- Second/Third Page: two columns
- 1 area for continuation of main article. 2-3 areas for other short items such as monthly statistics which will change each month on different practice areas (# of drunk drivers, latest product recalls); an area for a joke or riddle.
- Back page: Need one-half of page designed for mailing label.
- Color coordinated similar to website (http://www.KisselburghLaw.com).