We make iPhone and Android Apps that we sell to restaurants. Each restaurant gets a custom-designed App.
Through the Apps, the restaurants' customers get to:
1) Order and pay for food faster than doing it by online ordering (website)
2) Each App allows the customer's phone to become the loyalty card. For example, customers can earn free food the more times they use the App.
3) Customers can also earn free food by referring the app to friends.
4) Within each App, the customer can find other restaurants within our network that they can also earn rewards for being a loyal customer. Rewards at one restaurant cannot be applied at another because the idea is that we help reach individual restaurants market itself to its loyal customer base.
Are you familiar with the Zagat window stickers for restaurants (http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvery/5354833727/)? Yelp also has one. We are looking for something similar.
Specifically, we are looking for a window/door sticker design that does the following:
1) Compels restaurant patrons to download the restaurant's App (you might consider a design that lets customers know of benefits)
2) Creates a desire for a restaurant owner to place this sticker on their window/door. We will be mailing these stickers to our restaurant owners, and since we will not be there to ensure that they take their time to place the stickers, we need a design that really compels to place it. For example, with the Zagat sticker or a "Best of New York" sticker, the restaurant owners that has achieved a high rating and who gets such a sticker goes out of his way to make sure the stickers, that reflect his success, are visible to all. We need a sticker design that also makes restaurant owner want to put it front and center.
3) Makes other restaurant owners want to have our service and our stickers too. Consider making these restaurant owners who are not our current customers feel that MobiLaurus has a network of patrons that they would like access to.
1) Even though each of our restaurants has a unique App with a unique design (search for our restaurant apps in the Apple App store by searching for "MobiLaurus"), the stickers need to be such that we can print one design for all of our restaurants.
2) The sticker needs to identify MobiLaurus somehow so that prospective restaurant owners who see these stickers on their competitors' windows/doors can contact us.
3) The stickers need to make it clear to the patron about how to get this specific restaurants' app. If they search in the Apple App store for MobiLaurus, they'll see too many of our apps to find the one for the restaurant they want.