• Masthead Must Say: Everyday Kid Heroes / Small Tagline: Empowering Children to Make Good Choices
• We are looking for a professional, clean, warm, friendly masthead. We would like it to be attractive enough that a parent would put it on the refrigerator and a child would be drawn to wanting it read again. We'd like it to convey a feeling of positivity and upliftment.
• This masthead will be displayed on the top of every story, printed on an 8½ inch x 11 inch sheet of paper. Therefore the entire masthead including tagline and any line separating masthead from story must not exceed 1 ¼ inches x 7 ¾ inches.
• The masthead and tagline must use only black and white—no color.
• Although the masthead does not need to look childlike, it should be appropriate for its viewers, elementary aged children and their parents, and elementary school teachers.
• PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED STORY. We would like the masthead to blend well with the style of illustrations used on the front and back pages. View Story