I had a great experience working with Alfrey and his design studio! Everything went smoothly. There were no problems whatsoever. He was very easy to work with and promptly and thoroughly answered all my questions not to mention created a great logo image exactly as we had discussed. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again!
How 99designsuser started their print or packaging design journey
I need to create a 1-sided, 8.5x11 real estate template flyer that I can customize my listings on. I sell real estate from $100k-1.5 million, so it needs to be luxurious, but also humble. I would like the ability to edit the colors, sub-titles, etc. based on the home colors and price points.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want this designed to make my sellers feel important and that I am giving the attention to their properties they deserve. I want them to say "wow, I've never seen a flyer like that before"
Im an OUT OF THE BOX AGENT, and don't mind funky, fresh, provided that it is classy and gets the point across.
- Item 1...THE ABILITY TO EDIT ON MY OWN..I use word, I have photoshop, but not that great at it, publisher, i have some design skills, but need to make it easy...
- my ERA brokerage logo
- my "one winter" logo
- Winter Baserva, Realtor Extraordinaire, ERA the Good Broker, 678.463.3173 cell; 770-635-3700 x. 6002 office, http://www.onewinter.biz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- bullets to outline my major points
- headers and subheads
- DID I MENTION THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE??
- needs to have up to 5 areas to post pictures, maybe more
- Item 1...cheesy, played out flyers that everyone else is using.