Direct Mail Printing Mini-Videos
We are a direct mail printing company that is looking to build an online list using offline print. The online list will be used to build additional credibility through email communications. The end result is to increase offline print business.
Direct marketers who are already familiar with direct mail printing concepts. These are high volume mailers (min. 5,000 up to 500,000) who use vendors such as ourselves to produce their direct mail campaigns. They include agencies and experienced mailers.
This is for a lead generation postcard to drive B2B prospects to a website to subscribe to short, content-filled videos that will then be sent via autoresponders.
Most online videos tend to be too long for this audience. We have shortened them to about 3 minutes or so.
We require a double-sided 5 x 7 postcard with a place holder for postal info and prospect's address. Final art must be delivered in Adobe InDesign along with a PDF for quick reference.
- prefer complete coverage with a video media placeholder, e.g. FLV, RealPlayer, etc.
- theme is Honey, I Shrunk The Videos!
- prefer a photo of surprised male 'playing' in video player
- art should bleed off on all sides
- add line "Go to: http://www.DmPrintingSecretsVideos.com
Back Side (Mailing Side)
- left and right sides split approxmately in half
a) right side:
- contains postal indicia in upper right corner
- small type along bottom our address DM Graphics Inc. 123 Smith St. Toronto, ON M6C 2C4
b) left side:
- holds a brief testimonial
- headline to attract attention, such as Attention All Direct Marketers!
- see files for additional content
Note: You may need to rename & save the ADDAM_E file with an .eps extension.