We are releasing a "line extension" to our existing line of coconut chips - two additional items: a Dark chocolate coated and a Milk chocolate coated. We want these new items to complement our existing two items (Original and Caramel Sea Salt) as they will be placed next to each other on the shelf.
The task requires:
- Designing the both the front and back panel for two new chocolate items. We've included two drafts that you can modify, or you can create your own design - but it should have the same feel as the existing flavors.
- A color scheme that reflects 1 dark chocolate flavor and 1 milk chocolate flavor. You can play with colors.
- Add the Fair Trade Ingredient logo on the front panel
- Leave space for nutrition facts, ingredients, and copy on the back.
- The logo color and size can be changed, but it should keep its proportions and the coconut icon.
The new items should stand out as they will cost a dollar more but be the same size bag as the existing items. The cost for these items will be about $3.99 US on shelf. The existing items are about $2.99 on shelf.
We have basic designs but are interested in seeing what other elements we could bring in to make the front panel more attractive.
These are snack items in stand-up gusseted foil pouches.
The existing 2 flavors have a 1-cm border of foil along the edges of the bag. The new flavor can utilize this space for design elements (i.e. a 1 cm brown color border).
Visit http://www.dangfoods.com for more information about our company and products.