My name is David Kim and my company is Wholly You.
We are a Dietary Supplement Company based in the US.
We need graphic designs for our supplement bottle label
We already have a logo and we’ll provide it.
All the written content for the label and barcodes are attached in the files.
We will need the editable AI files and PDF files
We need this design by May 27th.
These words would describe our style: Minimalist, Hipster, Modern, Natural.
We intend to sell on amazon so we want our label to stand out from the rest of our competition.
The size of the Label is : 2.5 inches x 7 inches
The bottle and lid comes in a glossy black color.
The label will be in a matte finish
Our printing company can print metallic colors as well so we would like to use some.
We want the label to have a white background.
We want our design to have a Luxurious & Premium Quality feel to it
We want it to be gender neutral so that it appeals equally to both men and women.
We don’t want the background to be too feminine and flowery.
Our theme is natural & organic so we want images that communicate healthy nutrition.
For the background, we are mainly looking for Tree Leaves, then some Fruits, Vegetables, Roots for accents in color.
We want about 70% Green Color (leaves) and 30% color from fruits, vegetables, and roots
We want the background to be at least 60% filled with nature images. (We don’t want it to look empty)
Please refer to the example in the brief as that is the exact style of concept we are going for.
We would like for the background to look more like real leaves, fruits, vegetables, and roots, rather than 2 Dimensional and Flat.
We want the panels spaces to be used well with the most meaningful information and design because we don’t want it to feel empty.
We want a very thin (1mm) metallic gold line 2mm from the edge of the top and bottom of the label.
We want to see the 2 mm space between the edge of the label and gold line, to have a Matte color silver.
Apart from the matte silver edge, we don’t want much silver in the label.
We would like our logo to be near the top and center of the label
We want a thin gold line square box in the middle of the label
We would like approx. 3 - 4mm of white space before the gold line box so that the leaves design doesn’t touch the gold line.
We would like the inside of the gold box to have either have a light color background with a dark font or a dark color background with a white font.
We would like the Front panel’s center box to use a single solid color or a gradient shift from the top and bottom but of only one color.
*Please refer to brief example. We would also love to see one version where the center box is rectangular and is as wide as the whole front panel like the brief example.
We would like the box to use the space in the front label well so that its the focus of the attention of the viewer and the product name (L-Methylfolate 5mg) must be in a very large, easy to read, Cool & Modern font that is attention grabbing.
The words (with Black Pepper Extract) should be in a smaller font.
We want the words “Professional Grade” to be in the front panel and to look cool and attention grabbing.
We would like the Suggested Use Panel to have very easy to read font that maximizes the use of space very well so that it doesn’t look empty.
Seals and Distributed by:
Please refer to “seals example” file attached below we want to follow this example of seals, distributed by box, and free of allergen section.
We would like our seals to look authoritative and genuine. Using a gold metallic color to make them stand out and look cool.
Made in the USA
Certified GMP Facility
Third Party Tested
Below I have attached 2 examples of the style of design we are looking for.
File 1: This is the style we are going for
By the way, we are planning to launch 40 products this year and we would like to partner with a graphic designer that would be a good fit for our company.