Regina is great! She was extremely prompt in producing iterations of her designs as well as offer alternatives. She was able to understand our messaging well, and produced designs that really work for our brand.
- Matruk Istvan
Very easy to work with. Work was done fast and it was a pleasurable experience.
See delivered what I was looking for. Very kindly sent me files through private email in format not available on 99d.
Marko has been so awesome to work with. Really fast in his response and would respond well to any changes I had in mind. He is creative and would totally work with him again.
- Wooden Horse
Working with Alesia was an excellent experience. She has a great eye and attention to detail. Look forward to working with her again.
Great designer, great service very kind ,helpfull and creative.
How Jen - Almendra started their product label journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
• Almendra Winery & Distillery is an upscale tasting room located in Northern California
• We offer a unique blend of locally crafted wine and spirits
• We take pride in utilizing local ingredients and doing everything in small batches and completely in house (crush, fermentation, distillation, bottling, barreling, labeling, etc.)
We've already released our clear brandy (and three infused), but this will be our first aged brandy and we're looking for a completely different look than our first release (click here to see our first release: http://www.almendrawinery.com/spirits)
Description of the product target audience
• Primary target audience: men age 30-65
• Secondary audience: men and women age 21-35 interested in micro distilleries and custom spirits
Although new, we are deeply rooted to the local area and family tradition. Here are some of the elements we’d be interested in possibly incorporating into the design:
• Our building (see attached photo) – the building was originally an old school and is now home to our beautiful tasting room (visit http://www.AlmendraWinery.com to see tasting room design/style)
• Dark walnut and copper accents; natural wood grains
• Farming and agricultural elements (the owner is a fourth-generation farmer and grows a vast majority of the products used in the wine and spirits)
• Sepia tones
• Vintage retro – prefer majority of text in all caps fonts (open to both serif and sans serif fonts)
• Use of colors minimal (only as accents and only rich, deep or jewel toned colors)
We also included an old photo of the owner's great grandfather (which we hope to incorporate in label set - not necessarily this one, but possibly the whiskey).
• We’re planning to release four new spirits (Vodka, Gin, Aged Brandy & Whiskey)
o All four spirits will be in different shaped bottles ranging from vertical to horizontal designs (some wider and some thinner)
o We’d like to have a common element or theme that’s able to carry through to all the labels (so, if selected, this job may lead to additional label designs)
What to avoid
Please do not use trees, horses or cowboys (these are all elements in rival businesses close to us).
We’re still finalizing the bottle selection, but approximate design specs are as follows:
• Bottle: 750 ml bottle with narrow neck
o Approx. label size is 8” wide x 3.5” tall (wraps around side of bottle)
o Main, front design face is approx. 3.25” wide