We are a firm that sell Prosecco(Wine) in italy and Switzerland. For differents reasons we have to change our labels, so we want to develop a fresh, modern and original project.
Description of the product target audience
Our product is consumed mostly during "Aperitivo", so between 17.00 and 21.00.
the price is low and accessible for anyone.
Our product does not have a precise kind of costumer, but with our project we would like to get the attention of younger people(20 - 35 years old).
so a modern, original and juvenile label (that keeps his historical roots)
Our bottle of prosecco has a standard format.
We would like to give freedom to the imagination of each designer, only some thing have to be present in the label:
1) the number “500”(are 15 years that our prosecco is called “prosecco 500”, this number is connected with the 500 years from the birth of Andrea Palladio, one of the most important architect in the world that designed our “villa”)
2) stylized picture of our family Villa (house), Villa Piovene Porto Godi in Lugo di Vicenza (unfortunately we do not have a high definition picture of stylized villa, attached you will find a low resolution picture but it can be graphically changed. We would like that the result is similar to the previous label attached. However we are open to NEW graphics solutions or ideas to represent our Villa on the label, we are convinced that our villa is really important to convey the importance of our bottle.
3) sentence “Conti Vergnano Terre Piovene”
4) the back of the label written "La spumantizzazione con metodo Charmat dona a questo Prosecco Doc un perlage fine e persistente. Delicato, leggermente amabile e fruttato, con tipico sentore di mela verde. Ottimo come aperitivo può essere servito in ogni occasione.
Servire a 6-8°C."
5) Prosecco D.O.C. EXTRA DRY (THE SAME LBEL WILL BE USED FOR OTHER TWO QUUALITIES: - “Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG” and one” Spumante Blanc de Blancs” - WE WILL CHANGE ONLY THE COLOR OF THE LABEL.
6) sentence: "Cinquecentenario dalla nascita di Andrea Palladio"
We are looking for a fine, elegant and fresh design (with historical recall) that be able to combine together the story of the Villa, of the product and of the family to the number “500”. This number is really important for us because is fresh, easy to remember (easier marketing), and is indirectly connected to the younger world (thanks also to the Fiat 500).
attached you will find differents labels that we used in the past and that are using now. These labels are attached only to give you an idea, but i'd like to precise that we ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW, so good luck and be creative!!!
What to avoid
No schield label.
here the right shape of the stemma (consider that this is a drawing and consider that above the crown is an eagle, and not a sort of duck)
here are the right colors of the stemma Vergnano
this picture is to understand the field of the villa
an example of eagle to insert on the top of vergnano's shield, but only the upper part of the eagle has to go out from the crown.