Great work and super supportive throughout the project. Will definitely work with Debdutta again.
Awesome as always. Love working with them. So responsive.
Runner up in our previous project and a winner in this one.
Great abstract creativity and aesthetics! Easy to work with.
Excellent work... always a pleasure working with Jena!
- Healing Gourmet
Great work, once again!
How horizonkksupply started their product label journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Description of the product
Dietary supplement for adrenal support. Advanced complex.
Adrenal Support is a combination of standardized herbs and nutrients which are known for rejuvenating the adrenals.
7 most common symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue:
Difficulty getting up in the morning.
High levels of fatigue each day.
Inability to handle stress.
Cravings for salty foods.
Higher energy levels in the evenings.
Overuse of stimulants like caffeine.
A weak immune system.
Description of the product target audience
Sex: male, female
Occupation: 9-5 job + side hustle, small business owners, or 9-5 job with overtime work
Symptoms: general tiredness, lack of concentration
Adrenal fatigue is a collection of nonspecific symptoms: body aches, fatigue, nervousness, sleep disturbances and digestive problems.
1. Attached "competition noise" file - the list of products from our competition. We need a label design that would CUT THROUGH THE NOISE. In other words - a design that would catch an eye of a consumer who is seeing all the other products.
2. Please do read the provided description of the product and the audience. The design need to make a connection with those people.
3. Attached logo is in grayscale, but feel free to turn it into a color you feel is fit for the design.
4. Label consists of 3 columns. Left and right columns are text and a table of supplement facts. They are not priority. Please only focus on the front side of the bottle when submitting your concept designs.
5. Product packaging - white plastic bottle. Bottle mockup is attached.
6. Label size - template attached.
7. Phrases to use in the front design: