• not artsy
• Clearly associate with Italy, so it’s necessarily to contain any symbols of Italy in design (the famous location /symbols/ carnivals / famous landmarks, etc.)
• Be outstanding on the shelf among the competitors
• The design should create a bright brand block on the market shelf
DESIGNS WE LIKE:
– This is our favourite.
Monte Corbino: https://www.gpbrands.eu/wp-content/…ET-02D.jpg
Domaine M: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co…492f5b.jpg
Santa M: http://www.weine-monaco.ch/bilder/p…2075cl.jpg
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• We have 3 other products in this range, so we will need to be able to adapt this label design to other "flavours" in the future. This should be a consideration within your design.
FRONT LABEL TEXT:
• Brand name: DI MARE ™ (in a simple font that matches the design of the labels)
• Type: Sparkling Wine
• Alcohol content: 12%
BACK LABEL TEXT:
• Warnings (placeholder text)
• Short blurb (placeholder text)
• Ingredients (placeholder text)
1. File formats:
vector objects, text:
- Illustrator, CS 2 version and below;
- CorelDraw - 13 version and below;
Raster images should be linked and placed in a separate directory.
- Please use PSD layered format file for raster images with a complicated design.
- PSD (with layers and effects), TIFF, in some cases JPEG.
(minimum resolution - 200 dpi, recommended - 300-400 dpi)
2. Color model for raster files (objects):
- RGB (preferably);
with an attached profile;
If you use standard profile please indicate it (eg. Euroscale Coated);