Description: This layout must be applicable to both a bag and label design. The bags design will be for lentils and the adhesive label will be for the spice jars. Please see below for some bullet points:
1. Organic Daily doesn’t have a logo currently so please feel free to generate one. Nothing Crazy. Something clean and visible.
2. The label and bags need to have space for a barcode and other info the manufacturer will add on their end. See attachments for examples.
3. We want the USDA organic ,GMO free, and India Organic logos on the bag so it’s visible to consumers
4. For the lentil bag, it will be two sided so a simple design for the back of the bag needs to be made (perhaps a chart showing the benefits of organic foods) the lentils will be in 2lb and 4lb bags. Space will be need for barcode and nutrition facts that will be placed on the bag by the manufacturer.
5. This is mainly an Indian product so we need it to have Indian characteristics with going overboard. We need to design this as an Indian product for mainstream America. So it needs to be clean, presentable, eye catching, without being loud and obnoxious.
6. Attached are the designs the manufacturers sent for us to use. After looking at them you can see why we need help. They are horrible, but the sizing and general text will give you a good idea where to start. The other attachment is our regular spice bag of “Pooja” which uses some farming references and is an overall nice looking bag that we currently use
7. We need the text below to be on the label:
Packed Exclusively for and Imported by:
Bharat Bazar Logo (see attachment)
Fremont, CA 945383
The word "organic" refers to the way farmers grow and process agricultural products, such as fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, lentils, and meat. Organic farming practices are designed to encourage soil and water conservation and reduce pollution. Eat organic food. Eating food that is grown without the use of chemicals not only contributes to your health, it reduces the negative impact on the planet.
According to recent studies organic foods are better for fighting cancer, and people eating organic food have improved immune system, better sleeping habits and are less likely to be overweight than when eating "conventional" foods.