We have used FuturisticBug several times, very creative, east to work with and outstanding designs.
- matt 8i
- Black Creative ™
Beautiful design and very easy to work with
How rosie34 started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
Del Casa Homes
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Del Casa Homes are a tight knit family owned and operated business of carpenters and builders, established in 1976 and based in the NSW regional centre of Lismore, servicing from Casino to Byron Bay. Focusing on new residential projects, we design and build unique, one-off, site specific custom homes, catering to the design brief and needs of each individual client. We uphold strong family values of trust, honesty and transparency.
The partnership owned by David & Yvonne Driussi employs 8 staff directly and consistently engage top quality local sub-contractors to ensure our homes are designed with only the best building principles and built with outstanding attention to detail and impeccable workmanship.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are presenting our building business to a crowd of new land owners in Lennox Head. We are a small boutique custom builder and like to have a fresh uncluttered look to our marketing material. Our website is http://www.delcasahomes.com.au and we do use lots of social media platforms if you need further information about our business.
We usually try and do our design work ourselves so this time we are hoping to inject some much needed creativity into our brand/marketing.
Artwork for retractable banner designed to artwork specs:
• Finished document size 850mm w x 2100mm h
• Visual area 850mm w x 2000mm h
• All text converted to outlines
• All images and elements embedded into the file
• Black elements saved with the colour break down
of 100% of CMYK (Registration)
• Vector artwork saved as PDF, EPS or Ai file types
• Vector artwork saved at 100%, 50% or 10% scales
• BITMAP artwork saved as JPEG or TIFF
• BITMAP artwork saved at 100% size
• BITMAP artwork saved at 130 DPI
• Supplied files should not include colour bars, trim,
crop and registration marks