Lowcarbchef.nl is a popular dutch food blog. On our blog you can find more than 200 low carb recipes which people can acces for free. People can use our recipes to make low carb breakfast, lunch, diner, desserts and snacks. For every course we got at least 50 recipes which contain less than 10 gram carbohydrates per serving. The recipes are all made by one person, our chef. We like to call him the Lowcarbchef. A few weeks ago we successfully launched a new webdesign. Now we are also looking for a new logo for our blog.
- Our visitors consists mostly of women between the ages of 35-64.
- They are health conscious and like to cook, often cook for their families to.
(See our creative briefing for more detailed information)
Things we want included in our logo:
- Our name: Lowcarbchef
- Cartoon/ image of a chef > a playful yet sophisticated chef that shows class. (could be a women or a man). The chef image/cartoon used in the logo, must be unique enough to use in banners. It must represent a person. The chef will be used as our mascot.
- An image, illustration or pictogram that shows that we are a low carb food blog.
- Optional: include our slogan ‘’De lekkerste koolhydraatarme recepten’’
The logo must have a modern look.
Our new logo will be used on our blog, facebook profile picture and banner and in the future as logo on the product of our low carb product line.