Alya is an amazing designer to work with. This is my second time working with her and the experience is excellent as always. I will definitely be coming back to work with her on my future design needs.
great work and fast return of changes
Great job. Simple but a logo that is recognizable.
I thought I would get more revisions during this process. The designer was great - the 99 designs process was a bit short-circuited.
How emilBJ started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SizeAdvice is a platform where you can find and buy clothes that fit you perfectly. This is done by recommending brands and sizes based on your body measurements.
SizeAdvice is an ecommerce store selling clothes. The target audience is people interested in buying clothes who are unsure how different sizes of clothing will fit them. The audience is more tilted towards men.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* The logo should represent an online fashion retailer (think Zalando, Asos, Macy’s etc.)
* We want a combination mark where both the text and icon work as separate logos. We specifically want to be able to use the icon seperately.
* The icon part of the logo will also be modified and used as a favicon.
* For the icon: We like simple shapes, low poly icons with a bit of texture (maybe somtheing along these lines: https://www.google.se/search?q=low+poly+icon. It would be great to incorporate something about our platform into the icon: clothes, body measurements, fit, etc.
* We don't like "S" in the icon.
* NO MEASURING TAPES. This is a major pet peeve of ours :)