Andrei was pleasant to work with and responded in a timely fashion. Above all else he is a talented artist and takes great pride in his work. Thank you again Andrei!
Top designer! From the first design filled in all the expectations. Professional, fast and immediate reactions on my remarks. I will go for a one on one for next exercises.
- Emma Nema
The designer is very patient and easy to work with. She gives prompt response and update.
The design is great and exactly what I was looking for!
Great to work with and many great ideas!!
Quick response time and always willing to adjust things according to specs while at the same time providing the insights and advice necessary to make a strong design.
How andrew2j started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Ten Acre Cider Co.
What’s your company slogan?
Old American Styles
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We produce and sell craft hard cider in Northern California to both male and females that like good food, wine and craft beers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the animal imagery
- Looking for a rustic contemporary feel that hits on the "artisanal" angle but not luxurious. Sophisticated but not snobby.
- Logo will need to fit on bottles, packaging, coasters, signage.
- I like the design work for Reverand Nate's http://reverendnatshardcider.com
- I like stylized imagery that connects with the farm (but not apples) e.g. a pitchfork, axe, hammer, shovel, etc...
- Could also include a wooded cask/barrel in the imagery
- There is a perception in the marketplace that cider is a "chick" drink so want logo to be more on the masculine side: mud, dirt, farming, hunting, digging.
- Would love to see some usage of an iconic tree like the attached img-2127