We provide comprehensive Concierge Home Health Care and Care Management services to the elderly, sick, and disabled. The individuals/families we are targeting consist of the following characteristics:
-Top 5% income bracket
-People who live a high-status, high-profile/ranking, powerful lifestyle. (i.e. Retired executives, expatriates, dignitaries, CEO’s, attorneys, professional athletes, politicians, professionals, celebrities, etc. ) who are in the Sandwich Generation
-Sandwich Generation - “a generation of people, typically in their forties or fifties responsible for bringing up their own children and for the care of their aging parents.”
-Parents of the same market listed above
-The eldest daughter of the elderly individuals in need of care. They are typically the decision maker of the purchase/acquisition process.
Mission: We exist to provide personalized healthcare support at a higher standard to the elderly, sick and disabled. We bring “Peace of Mind” to our clients and their loved ones by treating them with respect, dignity, and compassion. We ensure that our clients realize optimal wellness and positive outcomes.
We want to instill a sense of the following:
● Peace (“peace of mind”)
● Graceful aging
● High-class / High-end
MESSAGE: We are an elite organization of highly skilled professionals that provides superior care for you or your loved one.
● Simple (yet very classy)
● Shape that represents wealth, wholeness, harmony, gracefulness, comforting, community, integrity, warmth
1. We are speaking to the target group which is the Sandwich Generation (SG). Those who are 45 years to 65 years old and have parents who
are elderly loved ones that they care for.
2. Education on why the SG needs assistance to care for their loved ones and why it is important and pertinent to have help in this area of their
3. Position us as experts to solve the problem (s) that they are facing and eliminate their pain points of finding great care
4. Describe and present optimal solutions
5. Describe the results based on our interventions