Fortress Secure Payments
Fortress Secure Payments is a new competitor to PayPal and Google Checkout. PayPal focuses on simplicity. We focus on security. The message we want to send to our users is that we take their security seriously. Protecting and securing user data is our #1 priority.
Our target audience is an internet user who is making an online purchase. We need to keep the design as simple and conceptual as possible to make it very easy for people to understand what we do.
Create a business card with a custom logo for Fortress Secure Payments. The logo should be text-based, and very easy to read, even when the logo is very small.
Notice how the PayPal logo is text-based. This improves readability, and is a good thing.
The logo should immediately convey a sense of security, safety, simplicity and elegance. The logo should be simple and conceptual with very clean, bold lines. Nothing too complicated or intricate.
What to put on the business card:
2) Tagline: "The Most Secure Way to Pay Online" (underline the word "Most")
3) Name of employee: [James D. Adams]
4) Title of employee: [Founder & CEO]
5) Phone number: [(858) 412-76xx]
6) Email address: email@example.com
7) Address: [11575 Caminito La Bar, Unit 99, San Diego, CA 92126]
8) URL of website: [http://www.fortress.xyz]