Residential carpentry and ceramic tile contractor wishes to have an updated design after being in business almost 8 years. I would like an updated business card design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- a new business card with info written on both sides and utilizing the new company color of teal- Owner - Kim Farlin
- Ms. Fixit in business since January 2001
- perform residential carpentry and ceramic tile repair and remodeling
- carpentry includes - doors, windows, drywall, crown molding, trimwork, cabinetry, caulking
- specialty - bathroom remodeling
- updating existing spaces only, no additions or large construction jobs
- Phone/Fax - 309-243-9575 Cell - 309-231-7494
- Website- http://www.msfixit.biz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current tagline is : Turning Ideas Into Reality and I think I would prefer a different tagline. Some of our work allows us to complete to-do lists for homeowners. I tell homeowners that if they take care of their house, their house will take care of them. Obviously, that is too long of a tagline and I wonder if I even require a tagline with a name like Ms. Fixit. A tagline is not imperative, but a new design and look is.
- I offer homeowner tips at speaking engagements for groups and organizations
- I like free flowing designs, not block looking designs, although I am not opposed to looking at block type designs
- I may want a design that kind of reflects the kind of work that I do: carpentry and ceramic tile
- The color for the company is teal
- A business card simple and easy to read
- Member - National Association of Women Business Owners since 2002 or Member - NAWBO-CIL since 2002 - I think that there will have to be the copyright symbol just after the letter O on NAWBO
- Rounded corners on the business card