Developed an excellent design for us that our customers will be happy with.
A true pleasure to work with in every way! Not to mention that he's obviously super talented as well!
How Sunkenbooty started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Online hat store, clothing
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. Vector the black lines
2. Vector the sunken booty script apply it in the water or the bottom of the ocean.
3. Vector the Droppin Jewels " This is the title of the shirt apply it some where on the design"
3. Color the vectored designs
4. Use up to 5 colors in the Design, will be SCREEN PRINTED on the front of a t shirt
5. Add depth and some dimension not just a flat looking image
This design is of a skeleton carrying a treasure chest along the bottom of the ocean. As he is walking he is " Droppin Jewels" he is under water on the ocean floor
The design will be screen printed so ever things needs to be vectored, then colored