How Marc Weisinger started their web page design journey
Our main goal is to get people to our quote pages and have them fill out our their information to receive quotes from our sellers. We'd like the site to look professional, clean, and modern. Looking trustworthy is also a concern of us as we're a business. Buttons going to the form should be large and prominent. Please see our current website http://www.alarmquotes.net to see more about our business
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our site is a Lead Generation site for the alarm industry where people fill out the exact type of service their looking for. We send their information to up to 4 sellers in their area to give them competitive quotes. We need a sleek clean site that informs people looking for alarms exactly what we provide. If you could also show us what the quote page (form page http://www.alarmquotes.net/residential.html) would like with your design that would be great.
- Emphasis on filling out quotes
- Tagline 1: Best place to find residential and commercial alarm service and installation
- Tagline 2: Have multiple alarmquotes service vendors compete for your business
- We provide quotes for Residential & Commercial Burglar alarms, fire alarms, access control, and CCTV (closed circuit televisions aka security cameras)
- Links to the buyers guide, a LARGE area where we can put a phone number for people with questions to call
- a 1, 2, 3 section with the following content
- 1)Fill out a simple form
- 2)Get quotes from up to four suppliers
- 3)Select the best quote for you and SAVE!
- An area for existing sellers to login to our site and get to their profile (see how their profile is set up and see what leads they've gotten) lead them to what we call the "seller portal"
- Existing alarmquotes.net logo optional (we like it but if you can make something better lets see it).
- Check out our homepage and site for the other content that we should have links to
- No clip art or trademarked images from other sites
- Don't focus on one type of alarms specifically, we're equally for burglar, fire, cctv, and access control
- No "cartoony" designs
- No Flash