How washingtonautocredit started their web page design journey
We need something that is clean, fresh, and promotes application conversion. Should also have an impact when it is first opened by user. The main image and headlines are most important for first impression.The only thing that needs to stay on the home page is the form.You can even try a different logo if you want.
WashingtonAutoCredit.com - Washington Auto Credit
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We help people buy cars, even when the person has bad credit. We serve primarily Washington, but do process applications for the entire country. I am looking for a design that screams "THATS IT". I am not set on a particular color, and not even dead set on my logo. I have programmers that will put everything together, but I am trying to find a designer that can convey the message of WashingtonAutoCredit.com and make the site look fresh, important, modern, secure, trustworthy, and worth doing business with.
Email me with questions.
I own a lot of sites with more planned. There is a definite possibility of future work to talented designers.
Guaranteed Payout with entries from 10+ Designers. I hope to find the new design from this contest and am confident that if several people give it a shot, it will happen.
- Original design
- the application that is on the home page now. that form is on every page.
- a way to draw the user to the form, use colors, shapes, arrow, whatever you like.
- i would like a combination of images that include cars (no luxury brands) and happy people (that just got help).
- Any color scheme could work on a white or light colored background. I do not like black pages or dark pages.
- if you want, you can take the taglines from washingtonautocredit.com
- dark designs
- pastel color schemes
- ALL CAPS
- NO TEMPLATES