Carloanco.com is the dealer-facing website for Carloan.com, the primary auto finance lead generation brand for Interactive Financial Marketing Group. Since 1989, IFMG has been connecting consumers and auto dealers to help our dealer clients find more prospects and sell more cars.
US-based automotive retail decision makers, such as dealership general managers, independent lot owners - ages 25-54 – tend to be male, “driver” personalities who move quickly and need to understand what we do at a glance
The Carloanco.com website is undergoing a redesign to improve usability for our dealer prospects and increase the conversion rate for our visitor traffic in Q4. We're looking for something clean and clear that communicates the watch words Trust, Security, Knowledge, Integrity and Leadership.
In order to win this contest, you must submit a new home page design that meets the following objectives:
* Primary Objective of Home Page = Conversion: induce visitors to submit request for more information.
o Customer success stories
o High-level product information
o Promotional Offers
o Site navigation
o Customer log-in
o Social media links (Twitter, RSS feed, etc.)
o Deeper product information
o Contact information
o News and Event updates, including blog feed
1) Maintain current color scheme of green/blue (or close variation):
• Green = Pantone: 361 CVC or CMYK: 80:0:100:0
• Blue = Pantone: 287 CVC or CMYK 96:76:14:4
2) Project our values (in brief).
3) Stay away from cartoonish exaggeration.
4) Fast loading, clean design that eschews a reliance on Flash.
a. Print file format - .ai / .psd (CMYK)
b. Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Home page design, must include a conversion point (see objectives above) as well as the communication points required by best practices in home page design.
http://www.carloanco.com - currently not converting as well as we'd like