We need a new design for our website that better represents the tone and positioning of the brand and existing marketing collateral. The current site doesn’t look professional; it is inconsistent from page to page; and it doesn’t communicate the value proposition of the company in a visually appealing manner.
• The primary function of the site is to convey information to potential customers about our business and encourage them to contact us.
• We want potential customers to perceive us as a friendly, professional, trust-worthy, forward-thinking, service-minding business.
• The overall tone and feeling should be fresh, friendly and inviting
• The design should lend itself to the industry, incorporating elements of food and vending
NOTE: Please start with the homepage design and DO NOT do the interior pages until notified. We will narrow down to our favorite homepage designs first, and then proceed with the interior pages from the top finalists.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Companies and schools located in Southern California, looking to provide food and beverage options to their employees, students and customers through vending machines.
• Decision Maker: Human Resources, Purchasing, Operations
• Primary Needs: Full-service vending solution, choice of product to meet the needs of employees and customers, healthy food options
(PS - Please make sure all pages are built so that the final output can be text on HTML. We'll want source files as PSD. We will not support any Flash-dependent designs.)
We are looking for a new homepage design, plus 4 interior pages.
Homepage – “Home”
1 Overall design should be clean, fresh and uncluttered
2 Logo (provided) - Overall design should be complementary to logo design – colors, theme & fonts
3 Image(s) that represent vending (healthy snacks and drinks)
-Open to new image recommendations
-Food images should feel fresh
-Equipment images should look modern and high-tech
4 Value proposition and marketing copy (provided)
5 Navigation buttons or menu to four interior pages
6 Area for dynamic, rotating content – testimonials, news or special offers
7 Call to action (provided)
-Should be easy to see – and accessible from every page
-We would like to move the “Contact Us” form to the homepage if it can be done in a way that doesn’t clutter the page too much [http://www.beachcitiesvending.com/C…ct_Us.html]
Interior Page 1 – “Products”
-Design should support the ability to search/see different product types from 4 categories (meals, snacks, drinks, healthy choices)