Focus Communications (http://www.focuscommunications.com.au)
We require a complete redesign of focuscommunications.com.au
Focus Communications is a Communications and Data Solutions provider to businesses, providing complete solutions.
We provide, install and support office telephone networks, data networks, mobile phone and data solutions etc, with strong focus on customer service, and cutting edge in our products.
Focus Communications main differentiators from competitors is that we are an “Accredited Telstra Business Partner”. Telstra is the major communications network in Australia, making this a high profile website.
Given 'Focus Communications' relationship with Telstra, we would like the general style of our website to be aligned with and complement the Telstra website (http://www.telstra.com.au)
The Site will be targeting businesses looking for communications and data solutions relating to phone systems, mobile phones and data/network solutions.
The target audience will be business professionals.
DOWNLOAD ASSET PACK HERE: http://www.focuscommunications.com.…etPack.zip
IMPORTANT: Also read Functional Specification in Asset Pack before commencing a design.
The prime objectives of the design will be:
1. Increase conversion rates of site visitors.
a. Landing page needs to be very enticing and visually appealing,
b. Effectively communicate professionalism and modern nature of the business.
2. Effectively communicate the 3 main product/service areas. We see this being done as a fairly prominent slideshow on the homepage, which each of the 3 service categories being summarized on each slide. See functional specification in Asset Pack for more details on the home page and the 3 product categories.
Home page needs to contain the following elements:
- 1-2 paragraph introductory text
- “Telstra Accreditation” mark (see Asset Pack) to be display prominently throughout site
- Introduction to each of the 3 main product ranges, in form of a slideshow. (see Asset Pack)
We will also require design/layout for the following inner pages:
1. Generic Content Page (e.g. About Us)
2. Contact Us Page.
3. 1 Product Page (e.g. Telephone Systems).
NOTE: please don’t do these inner pages unless I ask. Please just provide homepage concept to start with. I will only be asking for inner pages from a final shortlist of 2-3 designers towards the end of the contest.