How AGroleau9 started their web page design journey
Residential Construction Company needs an online presence. We'd like to feature photos, inform clients on what kind of work we do, and allow people to request estimates online.
3G Home Renewal, LLC.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need to establish online presence! Our company does residential construction, remodeling, etc. in NE Ohio. We work with high-end clients who get more than a new kitchen or bath. Working with 3G provides a first-class experience that keeps our clients coming back for life!
We need a website that will both familiarize consumers with our brand and strengthen our reputation with a strong web presence. Our website should look modern, clean and professional. We'd like it to establish trust and build credibility with new clients. We already have a logo and would like that incorporated into the site.
- Item 1... Homepage and Inside Page
- Item 2... Use our logo (request logo at firstname.lastname@example.org) and DO NOT CHANGE LOGO COLORS!!!
- Item 3... Homepage should have photos (NO CLIP ART). Perhaps homes, interiors or exteriors (or both?) and a welcome paragraph.
- Item 4... Navigation could go top or side with hover over/drop downs and needs: Home
-Entire Home Renovations
- Item 5... Additional sections on homepage: Testimonials, Tips/How To's, Request a free evaluation and proposal
- Item 6... Include our phone number 440.842.1274
- Item 7... Need final product in PSD format with all layers (not flattened)
- Item 8... Include BBB Accredited Business Logo and Visa/Mastercard logos.Some additional pointers... Think high-end, classy. Simple, elegant design.
- Item 1... Don't change our logo colors.
- Item 2... No Clip Art
- Item 3... No "flat" appearance
- Item 4... Nothing cheesey/cartoony
- Item 5... Nothing too industrial (we do residential only)