You will have 2 options for your design(s):
OPTION A: Produce a one page template that can be used for all pages
OPTION B: Produce two pages; the first page is the dedicated homepage template, the second page is the generic template page which will be used for all other pages. This option will give the designer more creative freedom to make the homepage layout stand out and provide a greater impact.
All designs need to incorporate the following:
- About Us
- Our Products
- Contact Us
Login Form: These controls must appear on all pages:
- 2 textboxes (Email Address and Password)
- 1 "Login" button
[Optional] Homepage Slide Show Feature:
- We think it would be nice to have a revolving slideshow of about 4 slides on the homepage. We think that a wide aspect ratio slideshow that fills the width of the page would look great, you can just use one static image for the design. Again this is an optional item; if you have your own ideas then please use them.
- We require an area of the homepage dedicated to our twitter feed. You can include just one tweet or up to 3-4 tweets in total. The designer will have control over the placement and style.
Social Media Icons:
- All pages should feature the standard set of social media icons (Facebook and Twitter, YouTube, etc). The designer will decide the placement and style of the icons.
Press / News:
- Please incorporate a small section on the homepage where we can list Press/News links. We don't want a massive area of page space dedicated to it as it won't be updated every day. Ideally it will be noticeable but not overpowering.
Comment Bubble Caption:
- We have received many positive comments regarding our products. We wish to display one comment from our customer on the homepage. Typically a comment will contain around 20-30 words. We will display the customer's name, location and their comment. The designer will have control over the look and feel of the comment bubble caption.
Text Copy Usage:
- For text you may use 'Loreum Ipsum' to complete text portions. For other things like the press releases you can just use the copy from our existing web site.
Please see the 'Further Requirements' section below for links to digital assets and other resources.