DMC is an engineering & software development company that provides solutions primarily for manufacturing companies - in a nutshell we create software that makes factories work, automate labs & for industrial products.
Our site should convey a very professional corporate image for a dynamic technical company. It should be clean & easily navigable. Our biggest selling points are that we're smart, have a wide range of expertise, we get things done, and we provide excellent customer service.
Ideally we would like the following pages:
Manufacturing Automation & Intelligence Tech Benefits
Although there are three "different" pages, everything should be really based upon the style of the home page.
We aren't looking to reinvent the content here - just the look, feel & navigation.
Our website currently has two main purposes:
- Lead Generation thru both SEO & pay-per-click campaigns
- Informative & educational for people who are considering doing business with us (basically establishing credibility with people we know but aren't yet doing business)A third future goal would be to make it a site to engage & service existing clients - e.g. having the blog to engage them, service them by having direct access to backend tools like our SharePoint site.
There are three main reasons why we are doing this redesign:
- Adding features we currently don't have
- Porting the entire site to an Open CMS (we will do this internally, after we have chosen a winning design) - right now it is in a proprietary CMS that is rather cumbersome to modify
- Having a design/look that will translate well into print materialThe fundamental challenge with the image of our company is that the more specific we get the more alienated most of our potential customers become. That is why we have so many case studies.