Beautiful work, great communication, and a pleasure to work with. Denise is a total pro and I would highly recommend working with her!
AWESOME. Highly recommended, once again :)
Amazing designer! Excellent work!
- Sorel Mihai Arghire
The humble designer was quick to submit changes, and has a really cool and contemporary look -- great designer to work with!
How heiko.vetter started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Lernfabrik (Study Facotry)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company provides an e-learning platform for tuition in mathematics.
It focuses on all possible final math exams students have to take during their education in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The target group are students between the age of 14 – 20.
Its unique selling proposition is “coaching”. As we set ourselves apart from other online tuition platforms by offering a platform that covers all relevant topics of examinations. Beside simple examples explaining the mathematic problems it provides video tutorials and detailed mathematical solutions as well as a forum were students have the opportunity to get in direct touch with qualified math teachers/coaches and other students.
The teaching content is individualized to each student, his learning progress and his type of school.
In the future we want to expand our portfolio by offering tuition for other subjects like languages and science.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
As we are a young and innovative startup, we want to have a MODERN, INNOVATIVE, PROFESSIONAL website that is following 2015 design trends.
• Because of the high amount of sites there is a complex connection among the different sites (see attachment). Therefore we need a smart and innovative navigation concept which should also work out for mobile devices.
• Our present website has the colors blue and green. We can imagine to continue using blue (maybe also green) but definitely not in the same color code and in a more modern style. But please feel free to use another color concept.
• We would like to have a bright website.
• We could imagine to have a flatted design.
• The sites on which the student is actually studying shouldn’t be too fancy as the student should concentrate on the task.
• The website should be fully responsive for desktop and mobile devices.
• On the current website you will find icons and avatars like the coach avatar. We want to replace these illustrations by much more contemporary and cool visual effects (it doesn’t have to be an avatar).
• However the current website (company Mathe Webcoach) gets rebranded by the new company Lernfabrik. This rebranding we have to communicate to our customers. Maybe with the new and old logo in the footer. Please feel free to contribute new ideas. You will find the old and new logo in the attachment.
• The new logo isn’t finished yet it is just a draft.
• The links "Schüler", "Eltern", "Lehrer" on the front page are not part of the website anymore and should be removed/ignored in the new design.
• Important: The web design and the navigation concept should hide the complexity of the amount of sub sites and its content.
see Excel file "Site Description" and further attachments
What to avoid
Do NOT follow the current design at all.
Login data to the current e-learning platform:
Here you get a detailed overview of the content of our platform. https://mathe-webcoach.de/mathe/kla…id.64.html
Please ignore the current design including any icons, logos and avatars. We need a complete new design. Do NOT follow the current style at all.