This is the second time that I have worked with Marko and I have been very impressed. He does incredible work!
absolute pleasure to work with him, extremely creative, brilliant understanding of product
I'm really Happy with the logo design and the communication during the contest process. The designer really go the extra mile based on my feedback.
- DESIGN Butique
This work was great. We had frequent communication and they worked hard to over deliver for us in our project. The final projects were very well done and the interaction was fantastic. Highly Recommend!
Simply amazing. On top of his game and quick to communicate. Hire him now!
- Roberto Criado
My go-to designer. Many projects completed, very happy every single time! Great work and thank you so much for your time and talent!
How Steph.MobArt started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Mobart Gallery Limited / Mob dot Art
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our hope is to make collecting and buying exceptional art affordable for every person, making it part of their everyday lifestyle and culture, as well as showcasing emerging talented artists.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Clean, fresh looking, easy to navigate - preferably using either white or very light colour schemes.
Contemporary and modern style (e.g. Scandinavian designs), with a down-to-earth look as opposed to very elegant, high-end style (just bear in mind that the website is selling affordable/accessible art to the general public).
1) Home Page: Similar to fab.com, we would like to display our Mob.Art logo, with five categories shown - “New”, “Artists”, “Medium”, “Room” and “Theme” (the last three would have sub-categories). The focus of the page should be drawn to the image slider (where inspirational images are shown in terms of how art can be displayed at home) immediately as people arrive at the homepage, and should also show the “New” artworks that have recently been added to the platform.
From homepage, clicking on to one of the categories shown will lead you to "Category page"...
2) Category Page: One panel would show all categories (including subcategories) to indicate what categories are there, regardless of what category was chosen in the first place. The main content of the page should show the artworks of the selected category.
Clicking onto one of the artworks of the selected category will bring you to the "Product" page...
3) Product Page: The content of the page should include:
- The image of the artwork, with 3 smaller images for closer detail
- The information of the artwork
- The artist’s other artworks/related artworks
- Artist Biography + CV
- option to purchase / put in wish list (with the standard buttons displayed)
What to avoid
Over-use of colour
Excessive or overwhelming font
Feel free to give suggestions, and to choose your own fonts and positioning of sections. If you come across any references that you would like to share, please feel free to reach out.