Great work! I am very happy with KD's website design, and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a quality web designer.
How Jonathan.Huot started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a craftsman specialized in wood:
1) I've several sawmill, including one mobile allowing me to saw the lumber at customer's home.
2) I build shake (wooden shingle)
3) I build small outside buildings : tool shed or composting toilet
4) I sell landscaping objects as long as the material is wood
5) In the future, I would like to help to build "green wall"
The target audience is mainly the people in around my area in France, homeowner (for sawing wood) and fair builder (for using the wood).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The homepage should introduce all the various things I propose to the customers, and the spirit behind the products. I'm foremost a man with a history and loving natures (sea and sailboat, forest).
What to avoid
I do not want a website focused only on sawmill, but I want to show the plurality of my products.
Note that the current site will be dropped in favor to another name : http://www.didierhuot.fr.
Note that the current logo and colors (yellow/green) are not going to change because we are already recognized through this design.