Awesome communication and great skills! Would definitely work with him again!
Very proactive and great to work with
Martin was very professional and thorough with my design. He was very cooperative, flexible and committed to client service. He is a master of his craft and I am proud to show off the book cover he created.
Working with u.create was an absolute pleasure. Not only is his work excellent, it was delivered on time and to my exact specifications. What impressed me the most about the entire experience is the level of detail that he puts into his work. Ulfat did an excellent job responding to my feedback with multiple iterations with beautiful designs. We are excited to implement this design into our web page. Excellent work!
- PSP Media
Superb job. Lots of time and patients and was able to help me get it developed for great price
Luisa was easy to work with at every step in the process and I am happy with the final results.
How Mscott1051 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
RPG Maker Web
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell a software program that helps you create your own RPG games. Our target audience is fairly broad (15-40 or so) and generally has an interest in Japanese Role Playing Games or Culture.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Design incorporating blues, yellows, and reds would be very cool. In most text areas we'll want black text on a white (or light) background though. Should also be designed with responsiveness in mind.
• Want to feature our latest RPG Maker products and maybe some DLC.
• Also want to show highlights from our community (forums, blog, facebook, twitter etc.)
• Want to encourage users to download a trial and explore the site further.
Store Page (http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products)
This page will contain all of our products.
• Ideally main product pages will be displayed as squares 1024x1024 max (See http://www.gamedevfort.com for an example).
• We want it to be easy to navigate/find products (maybe a cool search/filter box.
• On the products themselves there should also be options to learn more, add to cart, and download trial (in some cases)
We want a semi-standardized product page design for all/the majority of our products.
• Here's a current example of the basic layout (https://gamedevfort.com/store/produ…h-germania). I think this can be improved upon greatly.