the experience with oumda has been great! we had a vision for how our website should look like and he was able to achieve that and some more. he was very patient with our edits on the different pages. this is the second website design he has won for us and we are now in the process of working with oumda for coding the website
Very proactive and great to work with
- Arijit Chowdhury
Amazing artist, and great quality of work.
- Tuhin Biswas
- skye R
Guillermo was a pleasure to work with. He spent time reading our design brief, providing changes when requested, and remained flexible around our time zone. Highly recommended designer. Thanks a ton!
- Pixel Fox
You can count on Pixel Fox.
How vikkaul1 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Ivy Center for Management Studies
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- the company focuses on using Ivy League professors and ivy league school trained industry experts to provide corporate training courses / seminars on topics like change management, financial management etc.
- the target audience is two fold - 1) senior executives in the corporate world in the Middle East and USA and 2) Ivy league professors and ivy league educated industry experts that want to work with us
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- the website needs to look "heavy" and classical - look like the website of an old educational institution (even though we are young and do not have a campus)
- the website also needs to convey that 1) the professors / trainers are experts in their field and 2) the training is considered cutting edge in the US
1. Homepage - will need summary information about a) the trainers (Ivy League Professors), b) the courses being taught (Change Management etc.) and c) the company. We will need links to other pages in the website (which will include a) payment section b) biographies of the trainers c) course details d) contact us etc.)
2. Biographies of the trainers - will need to be categorized and accessible by institution where they teach / where they graduated from and the course they are teaching