Fantastic , very quick to respond pleasure to work with
Another great job by massoftware.
How Dr Anthony started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a medical practice of specialist anaesthetists. We put patients to sleep for their surgery and look after them while they have operations.
The website has 3 seperate target audiences:
1. Patients - they will want to learn more about our service, contact us and pay accounts. There will be a lot of different information, including videos and instructions.
2. Surgeons - they will want to be able to contact us
3. Anaesthetists - they will want to join our service, and log in to update their details.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- We want something clean. We don't want the page to be 'busy'. We prefer a simple, subtle, style.
- We need something responsive, able to be viewed on mobile devices
- Preferably something to be used with Wordpress
---- Eventually, we will need the following pages (About Us, For Patients, For Anaesthetists, For Surgeons/Hospitals/Clinics, Practitioner landing pages, News, Contact Us Form, Blog, Pay online). For the purposes of the contest, we will focus on just:
1. Homepage - We want a featured image and brief text that informs visitors that we are Doctors who are Specialist Anaesthetists. The page should allow easy navigation to the other pages, and provide a brief description of these pages (similar to the rokivo.com example).
2. For Patients - the page provides a resource for patients who are researching the upcoming procedure. We will be including information for them to download, as well as videos. Because the amount of information is large, we want them not to be overwhelmed, but instead be able to navigate the page and search for relevant information.
3. For Anaesthetists - the page should provide doctors with information about us, as well as somewhere to login and register their details with us.
4. Contact us - we want to provide relevant contact information, as well links to social media channels.