The homepage must make it very clear right away what our service is all about; this could be done through a well designed header with a short description text.
For the following, please use the German terms in parentheses and quotation marks for the different sections of the homepage.
The homepage must contain a top link bar / menu to our content pages:
- Our Method (="Unsere Methode")
- Our Instructors (="Die Coaches")
- Our Products (="Workshops"); (sub menu: Weekend Workshops="Wochenend Workshops"; 1on1 Coachings="Einzeltraining"; Residential Training="Intensiv Kurs")
- Success Stories (="Erfolgsgeschichten")
- Contact (="Kontakt")
There should also be a reference to our blog (="Besuch unseren Blog"), like a sticker in the upper right corner of the homepage, that stands out from the rest of the links in the top link bar (s. the first example website „Ectomachine“ below).
The homepage must contain a search box (="Suche").
The homepage must contain a sign up field for an e-mail newsletter (="Abonniere unseren Newsletter!").
The homepage must contain little text / image boxes, positioned under the header, with references to the most importat content pages:
A) Our product pages (="Unsere Workshops"):
- Our weekend workshops (="Wochenend Workshops")
- Our 1on1 coachings (="Einzeltraining")
- Our residential training (="Intensiv Kurs") (where you live with the instructors in Munich, Germany for a week or longer)
B) Our company profile pages (="Erfahre mehr über uns"):
- Our method (="Unsere Methode")
- Our instructors (="Die Coaches")
- Success stories of our students (="Erfolgsgeschichten")
We will be using the homepage design as the template for the rest of the pages, so there needs to be a clear content section where we can add detailed product information for the content pages.
The homepage must contain a bottom link bar with links to:
- Web 2.0 buttons for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and RSS (="Folge uns im Netz")
- Impressum (="Impressum")
- Sitemap (="Sitemap")