Please see UPDATED word doc for details. I have provided photos to choose from and have used "feature photo" to indicated 3 of my favorite photos.
- Colorful post-it notes (see attached image) throughout the page as seen below. Images can be between the postits to balance the look of the page. Blog posts will be brief to fit on medium size postits notes but should be expandable for longer posts.
- My favorite colors are orange and yellow. Site can have orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and similar bold colors full circles and partial circles in different places. Please do not use pastel colors for the circles or on the page.
- Page Font: Script in blue that looks like hand written journal entry for blog post. No black font- grey or another color font that goes with the theme can be used for site info if necessary but blog posts must be blue. See sample of a hand written font in attached document, but my font does not have to be this exact font.
- Clean design that is intuitive
- Mobile friendly page that is easy to load
***What to include in the Homepage***
Welcome to The Audraverse
(written across the top left of the page in larger orange or a bright color that matches the theme in script similar to below).
Also visible once you enter the page:
Audraverse [Au-dra-vurs] : (n)
1. Audra’s Universe
2. A lifestyle page of travel & style
stories from around the world
3. A shop of exclusive pieces made
by emerging creatives
Create a photo gallery with a few of my best travel photos
Images sent separately
The image of me walking with the ocean in the background and the pool in the front is one of my favorite images so I would like it incorporated in the design. To clarify which photo; I am wearing a white top with a yellow skirt and there is an umbrella on each end of the photo. (feature image 1)
About Audra (can be on one of the post-its or highlights from it on home page)
Hi, I am Audra! I was born on the Caribbean islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, was raised in Brooklyn, New York and have been based in Hong Kong for over 6 years. My passion for travel has taken me to 75 countries across 6 continents thus far. I have a strong connection to the African continent so have traveled to 26 African countries over the past 8 years. Most recently, I have completed a 6-month solo trip where I traveled West Africa mostly by road. I am committed to sharing my journey in hopes of inspiring you to see the world, travel Africa & invest in emerging creatives.
(Below is for reference - This will be on the about page but you can pull any highlights from this if necessary for the home page)
Audraverse is a lifestyle page of travel & style stories from around the world. You will find insights on my interests, my journey and my life as an expat. This page will also highlight stories of people who have impacted my journey, initiatives I am passionate about and will feature emerging creatives.
Thanks for following my journey!
Journey (the art created can be used on the home page)
Audra’s travel journey –
Insert the photo below of the countries I have visited so far. (see attached document for image)
Also to be visible on the home page
Create art with few fun facts about me similar to below. Not in black, choose a color that matches with the page.- see attachment for image style
Budget traveler 100%
People connector 100%
Emerging Creative 100%
Fashion Consultant 100%
Africa Travel Enthusiast 100%
Create social media icons
Join the mailing list (write something interesting to inspire people to sign up)
popup on page
I want in! button
Add Instagram photo feed – follow @audraverse on instagram