How jginsberg started their web page design journey
Design is for web site that will include 100 pages of content. Web site will be built on Drupal content management engine.
Ginsberg Law Offices
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- I am looking for a design template for a web site for a law firm that offers personal legal services to the public (consumer bankruptcy, workers' compensation, etc.) I need 2 templates for the site.
- Template 1 will be for the "home" page of the web site only. The top of the home page should be a banner with the firm name and tag line. Underneath the banner, I need a horizontal navigation bar with 5 or 6 buttonsUnderneath the navigation bar, I need 3 columns for content, with a ratio of 25% left, 50% center, and 25% right. The top part of the right column will be an information request form. At the top of the middle column, there needs to be a dollar bill shaped space for a video.
- Template 2 will be just like template 1, except that under the navigation bar, I want 2 columns for content with a ratio of 75% left and 25% right. Template 2 will be used for all of the pages of the site except for the home page. The top part of the right column will be an information request form.The web site http://www.burnslawnj.com/divorce/ will give you a general idea of what I am looking for in Template 2.
- must include an information request form on all pages- each page of site will include 400 to 800 words of copy
- should be room for video clip on every page
- professional feel - this is for a lawyer
- the navigation bar should have room for no more than 6 buttons. The buttons will be drop down, with 4 or 5 choices
- there needs to be a site search box
- social bookmarking tags
- see http://www.burnslawnj.com/divorce/
- should not have a "corporate" feel - the law that I practice is personal services law, like bankruptcy, divorce, on-the-job injuries, disability
- should not be a traditional "lawyer web site" look
- no scales of justice