Here is an overview of the 5 pages I would like:
(1) Home Page
(2) Inside the Box
(3) Join Now
(5) Email Popup
And here is a brief breakdown of the goals and layout of each page.
(1) Home Page - the main goal of this page is to educate viewers and convert sales.
The layout should resemble http://www.candyclub.com and be organized as follows - First: emotionally compelling image of people enjoying the product with a central call to action - see "Home" attachment, but please ignore the crazy branding and colors. Second: social proof - a slim horizontal bar with customer testimonials, possibly rotating like http://www.gosurfair.com. Third, a brief one-two-three 'How It Works' sections - see "How it Works" attachment. Fourth a layout of the three possible plans including product shots, value, and savings - see "Choose a Plan" attachment. Fifth, see "Recent Shipment" attachment. Sixth, see "Email Capture" attachment." Lastly a footer with basic information.
(2) Inside the Box - the main goal of this page is to answer the viewer's question, "What will I get?"
Please see http://www.wetshaveclub.com/insidethebox and follow that page layout.
(3) Join Now - the main goal of this page is to close the sale.
It should look very much like the attachment "Choose a Plan."
(4) Checkout - the main goal of this page is to make the checkout process as SIMPLE and QUICK as possible.
The less information required, the better. Please use "https://www.candyclub.com/checkout/ as a model, except make becoming a member the absolute last step - not the first step. I'll also want to note that all payments are secure via Stripe.
(5) Email popup - the main goal with the email popup is, obviously, to capture email addresses.
Please see the “Email Popup” attachment as a guideline to work off of. I am using a service called WisePops that integrates with MailChimp. Please see the attachment “WisePops” to get an idea of what the design portal looks like. We can talk further about specs when the time comes!