We are looking for a clean website design for a professional notary. No coding is required, the prize is guaranteed.
We only need the design of the entry page and one inner page for reference.
We're not accepting any new entries anymore. The customer has been queried to decide for a winner. Thanks a lot to everyone for participating!
Dr. Heinz Neuschmied
The website of this notary should mainly give information to existing customers of the notary. Advertisement to find additional customers is a secondary goal.
The profession of the notary includes dealing with acquisition/disposition of companies and real estates. He is also consulted when new companies are founded, existing companies split up etc.
The notary is one of the youngest (~40) in this business, because of which it is important to present him as professional as possible.
The site contains following pages:
- About Me
- Cost Estimate
It is up to you to find a fitting layout.
The entry page (Home) should contain at least the following information:
- Title „Dr. Heinz Neuschmied“
- Short Description
- Contact Data
- Eagle Logo (official recognition of his profession - not primary logo)
- Notary Logo (society of all notaries - not primary logo)A primary logo of the notary himself does not exist. A photograph of him is not desired on the entry page. Logos can be found on http://2befound.at/Logos.zip
The inner page contains the same elements (except for the short description) and some standard CMS text and pictures.
The target audience of the website are private individuals of middle and higher age (30-80) and companies/enterprises.
The design should have a calm, serious, modern and professional spirit. People visiting the site usually have rather more money and want to be sure it's the right place where they're putting it.
Accepted file formats
vector graphics, layered graphics (everything readable in GIMP, e.g. PSD, XCF)
- dark-blue and silver
- lots of whitespace
- bright look
- good background vs. font contrast
- calm, modern design with clear, professional
message to the customer
- fixed width, scalable (think em/%), default
width < 950px
- overloaded pages
- small fonts (<12pt)
- overuse of gradients