What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
1) It should be among the newest design standards and mobile friendly
2) Scrolling-based with parallax.
3) There should/might be subpages for the existing categories: consultingcareers, graduate programmes and new: financecareers. We are not yet sure whether young professionals jobs (for people with initial work experience) should have a separate page or get split among the above categories.
4) Attractive, user friendly job posts are the main objects / attraction of the website.
5) Additionally, the website should feature newsletter subscriptions, partner logos, facebook & Linkedin integration, about us section.
6) We probably would like to keep the current sub-brands (consultingcareers.ch, traineeprogramme.ch und new (to be established) financecareers.ch.
The website has to attract top talent looking for great careers and it should appear credible, authentic and simple.
1) We need an attractive landing page but also a page that gets out of the way and quickly enables the user to discover interesting job opportunities
An idea could be a main page with a welcome / mission statement and the featured jobs of each category (consulting jobs, finance jobs, graduate programs).
2) We need a subpage design that will be the same for the different categories (consulting jobs, finance jobs, graduate programs)