- I have uploaded a sketch that better explains the description of the new website design we are looking for.
- The sketch comes in four versions. two versions for small screens (e.g. mobile) and two versions for larges screens (e.g. desktop). Of the two small/large screen versions one version is 'compact' where all popups/sliders/etc hare hidden, and one version is extended where all popups/sliders/etcare visible.
- The purpose of the sketch is only to show the content (text, images, symbols, etc) and the structure (sequence, placement) that we are looking for. The sketch does not say anything about design, style, colours etc. So the sketch does not give any limitations on design, style, colour etc, so you must make it look good. Please be creative.
- The symbols and images I have used give an idea about what I am looking for. But you must make your own. All symbols must have the same style.
- The logo can be in any colour that fits with the design
- I have added some comments in pink bubbles (these are obviously not part of the design)
- We want a "clean" and "simple" design. And with "positive" or "happy" feeling.
- You should also make 4 versions of the design. 1. Small screen version with no popups/sliders/etc. 2. Small screen version with popups/sliders/etc. 3. Large screen version with no popups/sliders/etc. 4. Large screen version with popups/sliders/etc.
- The new sketches are named as follows:
1.vulkeen website - small screen version - compact.pdf
2.vulkeen website - small screen version - expanded.pdf
3.vulkeen website - large screen version - compact.pdf
4.vulkeen website - large screen version - expanded.pdf
- We want to redesign our current website. http://www.vulkeen.com/en/
- The new website will consist of two pages. The landing page and the checkout page. The contest is only for the landing page.
- The website should work well on all screen sizes; mobile, pad, laptop, desktop …
- We want to see two versions of the landing page. One version of how it will look on a typical mobile screen (small screen version), and one version of how it will look on a typical desktop screen (large screen version). You should also make variations for popups, sliders etc.
- It is important that the design is flexible in terms of changing the parts. We might want to change the headline, text, image and other items of each part in the future. For example we might change the text so that it is twice as long. We might also want to change the sequence of the parts. This should not make the design look weird.
- All text should be separate from the images so that it is easy to edit.
- We have included some images of our logo and products. The logo can be any color that you feel will fit with the overall design.
- Style: "Clean" and "simple" design. And with "positive" or "happy" feeling.
We only have one product which is a subscription service on our e-liquid. Subscribers will receive regular deliveries according to their chosen delivery frequency. Each delivery contains 3 bottles of vulkeen e-liquid. They can choose between deliveries every week, every second week or every third week. This is practical for those who use e-cigarettes regularly, and who wants to avoid the hassle of constantly having to order new supplies. There is no-lock in period, and we have made it as easy as possible to cancel the service whenever they want. The envelope with the e-liquid is small, so it should fit right in the mail box. We offer 12 different flavours and 4 different nicotine strengths. Subscribers can log into their user account where they can change flavour/nicotine strength for future deliveries. Here they can also change delivery frequency, skip deliveries, pause the subscription and cancel the subscription. Our wish is for this to be a practical and flexible solution for a predictable supply of e-liquid.
Our e-liquid is produced in England and we only use UK ingredients. This means that we are subject to the high standards of UK production regulations.
New customers will receive a free Joyetech eGo-CC starterkit with their first delivery.