How darwinstudios started their web page design journey
Client is looking to redesign their current site: s a i l s c h o o l b a h a m a s .com (remove spaces for actual site). We are looking for a clean, professional site that revolves around the aquatic theme. Please use the colors in the logo as inspiration.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is focused solely on creating sailing excursions for Boy Scouts and Venture Crews. We teach them how to sail while giving them the opportunity to explore the islands of the Bahamas.
The site will need to appeal partially to 14-18 year olds interested in sailing, but probably more appropriately their parents and other sailing enthusiasts.
Please visit the website for more information to give you an idea of what we are all about.
The site will have a main horizontal menu with the following items
- Our Programs
- Where We Are (formerly 'Location')
- Itinerary (formerly 'Destinations)
- Onboard (New Page)
- How To Get Here (formerly 'Getting Here')
- How To Book (formerly 'Booking')
- Testimonials (Captains' Page)
- Leaders' Info
- Contact UsPlease post any questions in forum. I have attached a logo as well as promotional flyer that can be used for inspiration. I will try and get some other photos posted in the coming days, but you can use stock photography for now to fill in the gaps.
We will need the original Photoshop layered design upon completion.
- Professional design
- based around an aquatic theme
- usage of the colors in our logo
- horizontal menu (will have dropdowns). Details of selections in description above
- something that gets me excited about sailing!