How seoexpert started their web page design journey
Can you appeal to someone losing their home? Compel them to want to reach out for help? Make a website that resonates with experience and rapport?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
HomelandAssistance.com helps people on the verge of losing their homes fight forclosure.
The website needs an extreme Web 2.0 makeover that sends the message to homeowners that they are not alone, that they have somewhere to go to get help and prevent home foreclosure.
More importantly, the imagery on the homepage should be an in-your-face emotional experience, while still reflecting an ambiance of trustworthy corporation imagery.
- The links and content at homelandassistance.com will be similar to how they are now
- Enhanced logo (subtle)
- Increased page width
- In-Your-Face like christmassanta.net
- Corporate like LendingTree.com
- Clean w/eye-to-eye connection like CareOneCredit.com
- Similar content YouWalkAway.com
- Like the video integration LoanWorkout.org
- Nothing like SallieMae.com
- Nothing like Countrywide.com
- Nothing like StopForeclosure.com