Homepage: Use the same table set up with large logos and big yellow call to action buttons like on TopRatedCasinos.co.uk. The colours should be red and white with black tones, using onlinecasino.co.uk as a guideline for layout and design of modules.
The homepage should have an area at the top like on casino.ca with 3 icons on the right hand side. These 3 icons should represent:
1. Licensed and regulated
2. Fair games and safe to play at
3. Tested and approved by long term casino players
The different sections will be:
Logo and Menu
Heading / Page Title
Intro text with a right aligned module with 3 icons that promotes trust with users.
3 green ticks below the intro text with bullet points that reinforce why users should trust us
Top 5 table like topratedcasinos
'The Best Canadian Casinos for July 2018':
1. Logo (Please include logos of the sites we will be promoting: CasinoLand.com, LeoVegas.com, Casumo.com, SpinPalace.com, GambingClub.com, RubyFortune.com, RoyalVegas.com, Dunder.com, Betway.com, LuckyNuggetCasino.com. The top listed site should have a ribbon on the logo that says "most popular choice"
2. Star Ratings with 'Expert Review' link underneath.
3. Bonus: For example 100% up to CAD $1000
4. Badge: This should show a custom badge that shows what we like about each casino. These badges should represent: Best for Bonuses, Fastest Payouts, Brand New Casino, Highly Trusted Brand, Players Choice, Canadian Favourite, Editor's Choice, Best Jackpots, Best Mobile Casino, Best Selection of Games
4. Features. This should show 3 small ticks with text to display short selling points for each casino:
5. Big Yellow Call to action button that says "Play Now!" with a link that says Go to site underneath it and a plain url under the button. See topratedcasinos.co.uk for button
After the table there should be another module.
It should be like the "How we compare casinos" section on the homepage of RightCasino.com. This area should have the following images and descriptions:
Safe and fair
Easy to deposit money
Licensed and regulated
Selection of games
Then there should be more text, an FAQ accordion area and a footer that has an email capture field in it like topratedcasinos.
Above the footer should be a section called our favourite casinos with logos like on VegasSlotsOnline.com
The page should also have an exit popup like on topratedcasinos that has a big yellow call to action button on it.
Page 2 - Casino Review Page
Review Page: This should be similar to and inspired by to https://www.topratedcasinos.co.uk/o…888-casino
Layout should be almost the exact same as their sidebar with Logo, Offer, big CTA (with number underneath like homepage table), and other information just like topratedcasinos.co.uk.
Middle content should include modules for:
Deposit and withdrawal options
Conclusion area - this should contain a final rating and a large call to action button like at the bottom of http://www.rouletteonline.net/revie…er-casino/ but with the cta colour as yellow.