What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My client is a family owned and operated granite and stone company. They specialize in everything from basic granite installation to custom granite, marble and tile.
They handle residential and commercial jobs and have been in business for 15 years. The owner has nearly 40 years of granite experience.
$500 is total payment. $300 for design, $200 for HTML/CSS. If you don't want to do the development of the HTML/CSS, payment will be $300 and I'll find someone to develop the site.
Please feel free to post any comments or questions.
- Customer likes the look of granitesystemsinc.com
- Stock photos for the gallery links would be ideal.
- Prominently displayed logo. http://afterhimmedia.com/superior.jpg I know the logo isn't very large, but it's all I have.
- Color scheme that blends well with the logo.
- Credit card icons showing that the client accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, etc.
- Duplicate of example site granitesystemsinc.com
- Website that cannot be coded/developed