How Winecountryben started their web page design journey
We are an internet start-up that is looking to make the immigration application process faster, simpler and more affordable. Our previous project oneeasyvisa.com was created from our passion for travel and our desire to help more people travel abroad easier.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Foreign nationals looking to travel to the United States. This will include college age students, young professionals in their late twenties to early thirties and U.S based families looking to bring siblings and grandparents into the United states.
We are looking for a landing page. the end result of the page should have the look and feel of Mint.com. here is a mock-up, http://noona.unlikelysource.com/ben…/home.html. I want you to take this layout and give it the clean contemporary look and feel of mint.com.
Don't use images around the central box. Similar to mint.com the information in the center will change when the cursor scrolls over the bottom buttons. it will be easier to view with a single color unless you work with opacity.
1. In the center of Oneeasyvisa.com there is grey box with text that says "citizen of", and "traveling to". I want to integrate this box into the design you are creating.
1. I like the color scheme from http://easytravelvisas.com/drupal/
2. Here is a mock-up. Ignore all pics and graphics. use as an example for text only. http://noona.unlikelysource.com/ben…/home.html. Remove the Why use Visavvy text.
3. This design was inspired by Mint.com.
4. We like the look and feel of text from Mint.com Other sites that we like are askyourtargetmarket.com