Wants to use the website in the best possible way to drive people to fill out the free offer form on his home page.
Must have a water feel (Blue and Green) - but don't go too crazy with it.
Serious and professional, modern and clean, fun and cheery, with a water feel, but PROFESSIONAL.
THE KEY TO FEATURES TO MAKE STAND OUT IS THE VIDEO, FREE OFFER, AND THE CALL TO ACTION ALL ABOVE THE FOLD.
The main info we need on the home page:
Instead of the form up in the upper right in my wireframe, we will have a video. The form will move below it in the sidebar.
1. A form to get a free appointment
2. Explains what the machine does.
3. How does the machine work, what makes it different
4. How is it installed. (no extra costs, they do it for them)
5. Why is it better than bottled water (educational sell)
I will give you this info ASAP to answer's #2 - #5.
The main image and video should POP off the page. Examples:
Anyone to fill out the form or call them to make an appointment to get a water purification system installed .
We would like a site that is CURRENT and FRESH. More Helvetica, gradients, transparency, rounded corners, use of etc. The site must be utterly apparent that it is new and designed in 2010.
I like "web 2.0" with slight gradients.
I am not telling you to make this site like any of these, but after you look at all of them, you will see the similar theme w/ gradients, opacity, fonts, and colors.
gradients, clean, fresh colors
most of their themes use gradients, clean, fresh colors, "wet look" to certain images. simple.
fresh colors, clean, gradients, clean fonts
clean, fresh, helvetica, gradients, subtle shadows and opacity layers
I have attached a wireframe. You can also use istockphoto (which I'll pay for) if needed.
The layout is pretty much done - what I need is for imagery and design to pop and work with a video.
We really like how the images "pop" out of these sites. Use imagery, maybe female office managers in a doctors office of some sort. Not hospitals.
The best word I can give for what we want is "polish" as defined here:
And Using negative space (see their demo):
Common Complaints From Completed Projects.
1. Don't make the top of the page vibrant with color, and then forget about the rest of it and make it different greys.
2. The image should use gradients, brushes, fades to integrate it behind the form. It should also "pop out" of the box if possible.
3. Don't go too crazy with boxes. I dont want box with an image, with a box for a form, a box for a phone, a box for each heading, etc. You can achieve much of the same effect just using spacing correctly